Ride-in ride-out access might not be something you usually hear when referring to a ski lodge, but the L1 Men's Hastings Jacket does offer a smooth transition from the the slopes to the streets. A waterproof, breathable membrane supports your slope-side habits, keeping you dry and comfortable bombing pillows and hitting booters, while the urban design boosts your street cred. A layer of insulation keeps you warm from lift line to aprés touring, and that adjustable hood comes in pretty handy whether you're ripping the resort in storm conditions or snow flurries kick up while you're in town.
- Technical shell for shredding snow filled trees at the resort
- PU membrane offers waterproof protection that breaths while you ride
- Synthetic insulation will keep you warm even if snow seeps in
- Snap away powder skirt can be removed on bluebird play days
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the chilly weather
- Full-zip function is disguised by the look and feel of a pullover
- Regular fit provides room for layers on colder days