- Detail Images
Top shelf shelter.
Nobody wants a soggy bottom on pow day, which is why L1 created the Gemini Pant for your shred-ready adventures. The Gemini is L1's top-shelf option for all mountain endeavors, offering a whopping 20k of breathability AND waterproofing to keep you feeling desert dry, backed with fully sealed seams to prevent snowflakes from finding a way to creep in through the cracks. The pants are cut with a tricot seat and gusseted crotch for improved durability and mobility, and with a relaxed fit that has ample room for layers when the mercury plummets. When your warpath takes you into waist deep pow, ankle gaiters seal you up on bottom to keep the frosty flakes from sneaking up your leg, and the waist can be connected to your L1 jacket to keep your tum-tum toasty. And on the flip side, if you're hiking up ridgelines to the summit and start getting toasty, the pants feature inner thigh vents for heat dumping and letting a breeze grace your sweaty thighs for a quick cool down.
- Burly britches for shredding summit to park
- 20k/20k breathable and waterproof keeps you dry
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Keep your legs dry with waterproof zippers
- Inner thigh vents allow heat vetting when its warm
- Gusseted crotch for free range of motion
- Relaxed fit allows room for layering
- Q & A
Tech and fit
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
Awesome 20k pant for a great price. A good straight fit in good colors. A refreshing look you can't get in other brands 20k pants that come in baggier fits or typical colors.
L1 Gemini Pant
20k pant for an awesome price