A hot and hearty meal is always better than cold-soaked rice after a long day on the trail, and with its ultralight weight and reliable performance, there's no reason to go without the Kovea Titanium Stove when you set out for your next backpacking trip. Coming in at just over three ounces, this stove adds hardly any weight to your pack, and thanks to its automatic igniter it offers super easy usage in the backcountry. It's even got an adjustable valve to control the strength of the flame, letting you turn on the jets when you need to get a boil going, and making it easy to set up a simmer when a lighter touch is needed.
- Lightweight backpacking stove for hot meals out on the trail
- Adjustment valve lets you find the right flame level for your meal
- One-touch Piezo ignition allows for a quick and easy set up
- Titanium construction offers strength and durability at a low weight
- Specialized burner head is designed for maximum efficiency
- Included hard case helps you keep the stove safe in your pack