Peakmaster Powerlock Foam Compact
Multi-day backpacking treks are gonna be a lot tougher without the lightweight yet sturdy support of the Komperdell Peakmaster Foam Compact Trekking Poles. These reliable lightweight poles pack down small so you can easily lash them onto the side of your pack when you need your hands free in technical areas, and also offer a wide adjustment range to fit your needs of a few days of ever-changing terrain. A foam grip rests comfortably in your hand as you hike, and a carbide metal tip provides a steady hold on dirt trails and rocky surfaces. Plus, the aluminum construction delivers all the strength you need without adding any extra weight, so you can keep hammering out long days on challenging trails with ease.
- Adjustable trekking poles that aren’t a burden on multi-day hikes
- Powerlock 2.1 system packs down small to fit on your pack
- Aluminum construction has all the strength without the weight
- Carbide metal tip provides steady grip on variable surfaces
- Foam grip ensures a comfortable hold on long hikes
- Compact size is ideal for hikers of shorter stature
Weak power locks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Cheap plastic power locks, not what you would expect from Komperdell. Run and hide from these trekking poles! We bought two sets, both power locks came loose during the hike and one even broke completely within 10 minutes. If you buy these, make sure to add duct tape to your shopping cart.
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.