Peakmaster Powerlock Foam
When you’re facing long miles and variable terrain you don’t want to hit the trail without a bit of extra support. Pack along the Komperdell Peakmaster Powerlock Foam Trekking Poles and you’ll be able to take on steep switchbacks and winding descents with ease. These lightweight yet super strong poles give you an extra boost of support on the trail, but won’t be a burden to carry around with you. The Powerlock 2.1 adjusting mechanism makes it easy to pack your poles down small and lash them onto the side of your pack, and can just as easily adjust the length if you need to choke up on steep ascents. A foam grip rests comfortably in your hand on long days, and the carbide tip ensures a reliable hold on dirt trails and slick rock alike.
- Lightweight trekking poles that adjust easily on the trail
- Aluminum construction is strong without adding extra weight
- Powerlock system ensures quick adjustment and a secure hold
- Carbide tip provides strong grip in variable conditions
- Foam grip brings comfort to long trail adventures
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.