You're the type of hiker who likes to escape to the trail each and every weekend, and the last thing you want is for a shoddy or uncomfortable set of trekking poles to take you out of the zone. Luckily for you, the Komperdell Peak Cork Trekking Poles are far from shoddy or uncomfortable thanks to their quality construction and cork grip. They're made with a strong yet lightweight aluminum alloy, which can always support your weight and take a beating on the trail. They also adjust quickly thanks to a no-hassle twist lock adjustment system to accommodate hikers of varying heights. But most importantly, they've got a comfortable cork grip that feels soft in your hand as you grip it tightly on white knuckle descents down technical trails. Cork also wicks moisture away from your skin to prevent slippage and keep your hand comfortable, keeping your attention on the sights and sounds of the mountains and not on anything else.
- Cork-grip trekking poles for the trail-loving weekend warrior
- Aluminum construction offers tons of strength at a low weight
- Comfortable cork grip wicks moisture and feels soft in your hand
- Twist lock adjustment system offers minimal weight and easy use
- Carbide metal tip keeps its hold on even the slickest rock
- Adjustable range accommodates different hikers and terrain
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.