If you're looking for a reliable set of trekking poles that won't break the bank, look no further than the Komperdell Peak Blue Trekking Poles. They occupy that sweet spot between quality and affordability that the avid hiker is bound to appreciate. A lightweight yet sturdy aluminum construction provides all the strength you need, while a low-bulk twist lock adjustment system helps you shed ounces where you can. These poles work with a wide range of hikers thanks to their versatile two-part construction, so you'll be able to pack them down small and lash them to your pack during hands-free sections, adjust them to a choked-up mid length on steep sections, then bring them back up to full length as you cruise on the trail. And with the tough carbide metal tip you'll have a trusty hold even when you're navigating steep and rocky declines in wet conditions.
- Reliable trekking poles that won't cost you an arm and a leg
- Aluminum construction is tough and strong without weighing you down
- Simple twist lock adjustment helps save weight and headaches
- Carbide metal tip ensures a steady hold in all conditions
- Poles feature a wide adjustment range to fit any hiker's needs
- Adjustable strap lets you customize your grip for the terrain
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.