- Detail Images
Better safe than swollen.
Even if you're a mountain goat, your swollen knees might not be so happy after a thousand vertical feet of descent. Before you head out for your first Colorado fourteener, grab the Komperdell Carbon Trailstick Vario Trekking Poles. At a feathery nine ounces per pole, you'll hardly notice them on the uphill, but your joints definitely will on the way down. These four-section foldable poles are constructed with a Titanal.HF top, carbon middle section, and Rocksleeve lower to dampen vibrations, absorb impact, and provide balance on uneven terrain. The Power Lock 3.0 allows you to adjust pole height in a flash, while the Expedition Grip Short and padded strap provide ergonomic comfort for long days in the mountains.
- Lightweight, packable poles for trekking and trail running
- Built with Titanal.HF, carbon, and a rugged Rocksleeve lower
- Foldable design with Power Lock 3.0 assembles in seconds
- Ice Flex summer basked with tungsten/carbide tip
- Comfortable Expedition Grip and padded strap