- Detail Images
It doesn't matter if you're gearing up for a summit push in the Himalayas or leading the dawn patrol to untouched lines close to home, you're never gonna get halfway up and wish your poles weighed more. Go light with the Komperdell Carbon C2 Ultralight Trekking Poles. Made from durable and insanely lightweight carbon, these poles come in at 6.4oz a pole, giving you a sturdy, weight-saving option for your trips to high elevations.
Like any good touring or trekking poles, these poles are adjustable for versatility on steep climbs and powdery descents. Komperdell has redesigned their Powerlock 3.0 locking mechanism to maximize its holding power while saving on weight, so you can climb confidently without having to worry about slipping or excess bulk. For high performance in any terrain, you've got an Ice-Flex tip made from ultra-durable tungsten carbide that cuts into the thickest ice to give you reliable grip at the most crucial points in your ascent.
- An ultralight trekking pole for high alpine conditions
- Carbon makeup is extremely light and durable for tough climbs
- Versatile and dependable Powerlock 3.0 system adjusts and holds
- Tungsten carbide tip cuts into ice for firm grip in any conditions
- Extended grip allows for versatile performance on variable pitches
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable