Packs away when you don't need it.
Kokatat made the Gore-Tex Anorak Paddle Jacket light and compact for kayak tours and multi-day river runs. Paclite is Gore-Tex's most packable waterproof breathable membrane, designed for easy stowing and reliable protection in splashy sections. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing raindrops from seeping through.The Anorak's hood rolls away when there's nothing but a sunny sky over the river you're splashing down, and there are adjustable drawcord at the hem and waist as well as the hood. There are even hook-and-loop adjustments at the Lycra splash cuffs for a secure fit. Kokatat made all the pockets self-draining in case you end up in the water, and there are pile linings at the hand pockets for warmth.
- Gore-Tex Paclite
- Fully taped seams
- Rollaway hood with reflective piping
- Adjustable coated Lycra splash cuffs
- Bungee drawcord at waist and hem
- Zippered, self-draining chest pockets and left sleeve pocket
- Side entry, self-draining, pile-lined handwarmer pockets