20 hours of hot coffee.
Klean Kanteen's Classic Insulated Water Bottle is almost too efficient, so be sure to pour your coffee carefully. Keeping drinks warm for 20 hours, your piping-hot cup of java will be best enjoyed on top of mountains or somewhere off the far-edge of the map. Just imagine where you could go.
- Klean Kanteen's ubiquitous stainless steel water bottle
- Keeps drinks hot for 20 hours and cold for 50 hours
- Powder coat finish makes the bottle 4-times more durable
- Leak-proof cap keeps drinks from spilling in your pack
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Keeps water cool all day and the bottle keeps dry in the outside.
Klean Kanteen, Your The Best
Some outdoor gear is very attractive, makes you want to get an item sometimes just because of the fabulous color. The plum color looks even better than the picture, and has a nice gloss to it. I needed a water bottle, and learning how my purchases may be done showing responsibility in everything around me, decided to get a Klean Kanteen instead of a Camelback since their parent company is a big distributor of weapons, and even Camelback sells their products to the Military. Hope I did not offend anyone, the world is changing for the better, and I don't want to be left behind.