Thanks for the dry times.
You've been backpacking in Washington's Hoh Rainforest for three days now, and it hasn't stopped raining once. Luckily, you thought to bring the Klattermusen Rain Cover, which fits snuggly around your pack and keeps the water off your sleeping bag, phone, and ramen stash. It's even extra wide on top, so it can fit around your usually cumbersome sleeping pad.
- A waterproof pack cover for backpacking in wet climates
- Extra-wide top covers additional gear strapped to pack
- PFOA- and fluorocarbon-free DWR finish
- Dual tensioner keeps rain cover secured to pack
- Reflective logo visible in low-light