- Detail Images
Meet your new summer skin.
Based out of a small mountain town in Northern Sweden, the folks at Klattermusen started building products in 1984 that would perform well in their own backyard. The company's Njorun Hooded Fleece Jacket fits well into that legacy, combining recycled polyester with other synthetic materials to yield a soft, stretchy summertime hoodie that excels as an underlayer and as a light outerlayer. Throw it in your pack for an afternoon exploring alpine fishing holes, or wear it on an extended trail run or multi-pitch climb—either way, after a few days in the mountains, the Njorun is likely to become your new multi-sport summer skin.
- A full-zip hoodie ideal for mountain adventures
- Partially recycled fabric has a soft and stretchy feel
- Tight-fitting hood can be worn under helmet
- Two zippered pockets for maps, GPS, or birch bark
- Angled zip offset at chin for comfort
- One-hand adjustable bottom hem
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This hoodie is elastic and form fitting, with the hoodie itself coming snugly over your head so that you can put a helmet on over it. I've started wearing these to the gym as well. They are extremely soft, lightweight, and the sage green (one I have) color makes the hoodie subtly pop out.
Definitely recommend this product to anyone that is thinking about it! Works wonderful as a mid layer or outer layer in the summer.