Klattermusen Mjolner 2.0 75L Backpack
- Detail Images
Calling all mountaineers.
When you are going on a mountaineering trek in the Swiss Alps you need a bag that will support your body at high altitudes. The Mjolner 2.0 75L Backpack uses advanced engineering to give you the best support Klattermusen can offer. Multiple adjustment systems are available for a personalized fit for optimal support and weight distribution. Most importantly, as you walk the V-Free Flex harness system allows your hips to move freely while the pack remains still so the weight balance can remain equalized. And with the lightweight external frame, minimum pressure rests on your neck and collar bones to give you a total range of motion.
The external frame supports the weight of your attached gear so you can remain balanced as you are walking through technical terrain. Kevlar material reinforcements protect your bag from rocks and foliage along the way. And multiple internal pockets, external gear loops and accessory attachment points helps you organize your gear. In case you wander from the pack, a whistle and reflector help you get back to safety.
- Technical pack for multiple days in the backcountry
- V-Free Flex provides ultimate freedom of movement
- Lightweight external aluminum frame balances weight
- Kevlar reinforcement material is tried-and-true durable
- Butterfly Bridge shoulder straps contours your shoulders
- Various high-tech adjustment abilities for personal fit
- Multiple pockets and shelf to properly organize your gear
- Roll openings at bottom and top for multiple access
- Various gear loops and points for accessories
- Whistle and reflector work to help keep you safe in wilderness