Gna 25L Backpack
The Klattermusen Gna 25L Backpack is a compact, heavy-duty bag designed to carry heavy loads no matter what you're doing. It uses Klattermusen's proprietary Butterfly Bridge technology in order to displace the weight of your bag throughout your skeleton instead of tiring out your muscles. This Carry-on-Bone system relieves strain on your shoulders, neck, and hip muscles and encourages natural blood flow. A lightweight, high-torsion back plate also helps distribute weight, providing a comfortable, efficient carry.
In addition to its load-bearing design, the Gna includes many well-thought-out features. Built with hard-wearing fabric that's PU-laminated, your gear is guaranteed to stay dry and the need for a rain fly is eliminated. Internal organizational pockets include a padded laptop sleeve and a zippered valuables pocket. On the outside, multiple cord webbing attachment points are adaptable according to need, and there are more gear loops than you can count. Klattermusen included a whistle and reflective detailing for safety, while the hip belt can be removed if you're traveling on a lighter-load day around town.
- A tough, compact pack engineered for hiking with heavy loads
- Perfectly sized for day trips into the rugged wilderness
- Specially designed frame lets your carry more with less effort
- Pu-coated double storm flaps protect gear from the weather
- Multiple cord webbing and gear loops for all the gear you need
- Built with emergency closure in case of zipper breakage
- Adjustable shoulder and hip straps suitable for men and women