- Detail Images
Shelter from the snow.
The Klattermusen Men's Brage Jacket is a highly effective ski shell when it's dumping buckets of pow. Not only does it boast outstanding waterproof ratings, but the Brage's thin, light, three-layer construction also packs down small for backcountry tours, and the fixed Recco makes this shell more than applicable for resort rides. Klattermusen made the shell out of recycled nylon for a sustainable creation. Underarm zippers open to ventilate unwanted heat, and the removable powder skirt works with the adjustable hood to customize your coverage for sunny or snow weather. A Duracoat treatment adds durability to the shoulders, hem, and sleeves.
- Technical ski shell suitable for big lines in deep pow
- Thin, light, three-layer construction includes extreme waterproofing
- Ventilation zippers under each arm assure ample airflow
- Adjustable hood and removable powder skirt customize coverage
- Recco may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in emergencies
- Duracoat reinforced shoulders, sleeves, and hem for extra water protection