- Detail Images
A simple pack for not-so-simple adventures.
Packing your Kelty Revol 50 Backpack for a weekend escape to the wilderness is easy—the hard (and funnest) part is navigating miles of undulating terrain and making your way off-trail to a remote alpine lake. Kelty kept the design of this pack simple, so you can focus on the big-picture stuff—like where the perfect camp spot will be—with a basic top-loading design and convenient front shove-it pouch where you stash a topo map for quick access when it's time to ditch the beaten path. A far cry from those old external frame packs you used to backpack with, the Revol 50 backpack features Kelty's Kinesis hip belt, which adjusts with every step you take, so you don't finish your weekend backpacking trip with a couple of soar and bruised hips.
- A simple and streamlined pack for weekend backpacking trips
- PerfectFit adjustable suspension system for a precise fit
- Hip belt adjusts and moves with each step to reduce fatigue
- Top-loading design with front shove-it pocket for small essentials
- Separate sleeping bag compartment adds an element of organization
- Small hip belt pockets stow a headlamp the trail snacks
- Loops for carrying ice axes or trekking poles