- Detail Images
Get away for a few days.
Marvel in the volcanic wonderland of the Three Sisters trail in Oregon or take in the grandeur of the American West on Big Bend's Outer Mountain loop with the Kelty Women's Reva 60 Backpack stably and efficiently holding all your gear. It offers the space and support needed for comfortably carrying all the gear you need for three-to-five day trips, all in a streamlined design that's ergonomically designed to fit a woman's body.
The new parallel pivoting Kinesis hip belt moves and adjusts with every step, which results in more efficient weight distribution, greater stability, and improved comfort. PerfectFit adjustable suspension lets you dial in the exact right fit for your body, so you can maximize support and minimize fatigue and discomfort. Smart design features like a trap door sleeping compartment, external hydration sleeve, and front shove-it pocket keep all your gear organized and easily accessible.
- Serious support and comfort in a streamlined design
- Pivoting Kinesis hip belt moves and adjusts with each step
- PerfectFit adjustable suspension ensures superior comfort
- Contoured specifically to fit a woman's body
- Trap door sleeping compartment for convenient storage
- External hydration sleeve for easy access to water
- Front shove-it pocket for stashing rain shell
- External loops hold ice axes or trekking poles