Winterterra Lea Waterproof Boot
Slushy sidewalks and winter style can go hand-in-hand with the Keen Winterterra Lea Waterproof Boot. This boot is insulated and waterproof, yet low-profile. Trade out your old, clunky boots for the waterproof protection of a Keen.Dry membrane and the warmth of Keen.Warm insulation in a slim package. The slip-on style is easy to throw on for quick trips outside, and the elastic closure provides a secure fit for longer walks. The Keen.Freeze outsole provides greater traction on slushy, slippery, or even icy surfaces without weighing you down.
- Winter boots for slushy weather
- Full-grain leather is sleek and durable
- Keen.Warm traps in heat and won't collapse
- Keen.Dry membrane seals out snow and water
- Keen.Freeze outsole grips slippery surfaces
- Slip-on style for easy on and off
- Q & A
good day. I’m going to help me with choosing a shoe size https://www.backcountry.com/keen-winterterra-lea-waterproof-boot-womens.
I have a foot length of 25.5 cm, which seems to correspond to the size of US9.5 in your mesh size for this shoe. But on the gat and timberlate boots the size is 8.5.
What should I choose?
thank you very much.
Best regards, Joanna Yung