- Detail Images
Skip around from place to place in the KEEN Women's Jasper Shoe—even if one place is the store and the other is the trail.
- A casual shoe with a climbing-inspired design that looks right at home at the campsite or at the drive-in
- Trail-worthy suede upper resists water and abrasion
- Cork and recycled PU insole offers full-length shock absorption and all-day comfort that conforms to your foot
- Carbon outsole allows great traction, resists wear, and won't scuff up floors
- Textile lining's performance-inspired woven pattern keeps your foot cool by moving moisture away from the skin
- Q & A
great shoes; lacked arch support!
I love the look and comfort of these shoes. However, I teach and am on my feet all day and these (my first pair of keens) had no arch support. I ended up purchasing a good insert and now am quite happy! I can wear these all day for work, walking, shopping, etc.
I love these shoes. This is my third pair of keens, I have two other styles and all have been great. I bought these because I had started working at a resort and needed something that would be comfortable for moving around quickly and could go with pants/shorts/ denim skirts. These are perfect. I am in them for 9 plus hours a day and forget they are even on..
Not for me
I ended up returning mine for two reasons.
First, the QC people at Keen must have been asleep on the job because one shoe was made up all crooked.
Second, while the shoe was certainly comfortable enough (I'm 8.5 and got a 9, which was perfect) and the colour was nice (port royal/rust), I just didn't like the duck-foot look that they had once on. I know many people love Keens but these were just a bit too blunt at the toe for my liking.
Thanks, Backcountry - great service as always!
These shoes are absolutely fabulous! My true size is 8, and I had to return them for an 8.5, but they're still a bit short. My toe hits the ends of the shoe when I walk, so I should have gone for a 9, but other than that they are sooooo comfy! I got the Slate Black/Madder Brown. The color is a bit darker than the website shows. This is my first pair of Keens, but I will definitely be buying more!!!