- Detail Images
Say goodbye to approach shoes and hello to apres shoes.
Although it may look like it, Keen didn't design the Jasper Rock SP Shoe for technical approaches, but rather for ultimate relaxation after the climb. With a cushy and conforming cork footbed and padded ankle support, these trail-inspired sneakers feel like house slippers after hours on the crag. And breathable mesh lining works to keep your feet cool while Keens Cleansport NXT finish helps control odor so your feet don't always smell like your climbing shoes. If bungee cord closures aren't you're thing, the Jasper comes with traditional laces for your personal preference.
- A casual sneaker designed for ultimate comfort
- Leather and rubber material create a soft yet durable upper
- Cork footbed and cushioned ankles give you comfortable support
- Breathable mesh lining works to keep your feet cool
- Natural odor control treatment helps your shoes stay fresh
- Non-marking rubber sole gives you reliable traction
- Bungee cord closure with laces included for personal preference