- Detail Images
You'll feel cozier than a fuzzy baby polar bear in the Keen Women's Durand Polar Shell WP Boot, but that doesn't mean you're going to spend all day curled up in your den. The waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry membrane seals out slush, and 200g synthetic insulation, plus a heat-reflecting footbed, keep your toes toasty on the most frigid days so you can shovel snow or hit the sledding hill in comfort. If you're headed out snowshoeing with the gals to watch the full moon, the shell back heel support and stability shank make this boot the ideal hiking companion.
- Cute enough for town, protective enough for snowshoeing
- Textile uppers with waterproof membrane
- Rugged non-marking rubber sole provides traction
- Lace closure allows for a custom fit
- Keen.Warm insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Q & A
Any idea on the fit for these? I've been trying to find a well-insulated, wp, made in USA boot and this looks shiny and promising, but I noticed the Keen site is suggesting getting it a full size larger, and I thought I'd look for another opinion before ordering.