When you've got more errands to run than a child has stuffed animals (which is to say, a lot), reach for the Kavu Women's Skylar Shirt to carry you through them comfortably. This lightweight layering piece offers a stylish look thanks to its printed rayon fabric and semi-fitted construction, while the on-seam thumbholes enable you to layer atop it should the autumnal temperatures become cooler than comfortable.
- A lightweight, cozy layer for autumnal activities
- Soft blended fabric assures comfort
- On-seam thumbholes enable easy layering
- Semi-fitted construction offers a sleek silhouette
- Item #KAV00AK
- 50% rayon, 45% polyester, 5% spandex
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 19, 2022
Longer than expected
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like this shirt. Wouldn't say I love it, but it fits me bigger than expected. I would say it runs slightly big. I was a little disappointed that way, but I am a small framed person and that is my life story. It fits me more like a tunic than a shirt.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com