Why We Like The River Wrangler Shirt
Casting a line or crushing a brew, we stay cool by the water in the River Wrangler Shirt. Moisture-wicking synthetic threads keep us cool and dry, even if we're compelled to take a swim.
- Summery patterned shirt for catching rays and wrangling fish
- Sporty polyester threads wick moisture for hot-day comfort
- Classic button-up styling ideal for casual and dressy occasions
- Item #KAVZ4E4
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 29.5in, [small] 30in, [medium] 30.5in, [large] 31in, [x-large] 31.5in, [xx-large] 32in
- 1 button chest
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 22, 2022
This shirt is the answer.
- I've put it through the wringer
This shirt answers the question of what to wear to that concert, chill office, on the water, and so on. Compliments abound. Very comfortable and light. I have worn the 2 patterns of this that I own in all of the above situations and it has performed admirably. Great colors, well-stitched, good lines. I am slim with long arms & legs but a shorter torso, so this is a bit longer in the midriff than I normally buy, but I with shorts it looks correct. I wear a Medium in many companies but KAVU is usually better in a Small for me and this holds true here.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com