Whether you're adrift on a kayak, floatie, or just another lazy summer day, the Kavu Adrift Short will keep you keep you perfectly content with its lightweight and quick-drying fabric, adjustable elastic waist, and relaxed everyday style.
- Quick-drying summer short for aquatic and everyday adventures
- Lightweight nylon fabric dries fast when you leave the water
- Elastic drawcord waistband makes it easy to fine tune your fit
- Zippered and open pockets let you stash valuables accordingly
- Q & A
Durable Material and Fresh Prints!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
Just a bomber Summer and river short, Plain and simple. The material is a really durable old-school Nylon, and the prints are just fresh. I like the little hidden zipper pocket on the thigh, it is great for some Chapstick or a small wallet. The other pockets are deep but no zippers, so not really river safe. I would normally order a medium, as I am a 31-32 waist, but most of these Kavu shorts are pretty relaxed and the Small is a perfect fit.