It’s all about that base.
The only thing more important than powder on a powder day are the layers to keep you warm and dry so you can say out until there’s no snowflake left undisturbed by your skis. Thanks to the Kari Traa Women’s Rose Long-Sleeve Crew Top you can ski waist-deep powder all day long without feeling like your layers have been immersed in a pool. The wool fabric transports moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and cozy, and because of the mapped stretch panels you won’t feel restricted as slash big turns on the steeps. When the weather turns really chilly and you need to add an extra layer, the slim fit and tapered sleeve cuffs will ensure that you don’t feel like your mom bundled you up for a day out in the snow.
- A midweight baselayer top for skiing or snowboarding
- Wool fabric keeps moisture away for all-day warmth
- Mapped stretch panels allow for unrestricted movement
- Tapered cuffs keep sleeves in place to prevent bunching
- Slim fit is ideal for layering