Front Flip Pant
The Kari Traa Front Flip Pant will keep you warm and dry whether you take the blue runs down or take its name to heart and huck a couple cliffs on the backside. It features a wind- and water-resistant polyester shell to keep the wet away, and a nice layer of synthetic insulation to do the same with cold weather. The gusseted design comes in handy for pole-planting your way down moguls, while boot gaiters come in handy for keeping snow out while you dip into waist-deep pow. Kari Traa equipped the Front Flip Pant with reinforced cuffs, an adjustable waist, and plenty of pockets.
- Insulated ski pants keep you protected at the resort
- Treated shell sheds the wind and snow while you ski
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable wet weather warmth
- Gusseted knees ensure full mobility on the descent
- Boot gaiters keep the fresh powder where it belongs
- Cuff zips come in handy when you're strapping your boots on
- Plenty of handy pockets for pass, goggles, and more
- Hook-and-lop tabs at waist offer a comfortable, adjustable fit
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.