Driva Sports Bra
- High support sports bra for comfort while you run and train
- Laminated wool cups provide support and deliver soft comfort
- Wool fibers naturally repel odors for freshness between washes
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow you to create a perfect fit
- Hook and eye closure at the back securely holds bra in place
- Double openings in the back offer optimal fit and breatahbility
- Q & A
Solid Design, Poor Fit for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I love Kari Traa's baselayers and was eager to give their sports bra a try. The design is great: combination of separate cups and super supportive overlay. Sadly, the bra did not come in a size to fit me, and I had to return. I think for the up-to-a-C or D cup folks, this would be a great medium to high impact sports bra.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.