One more rep.
For intensive training like kick-boxing or cross-fit be sure to wear your Driva Sports Bra for structured support so you can work hard and feel your gains without having to worry about adjustments. Built with molded cups for a stabilized structure as you box-jump and sprint, and lined with Merino wool for natural sweat management and odor-control, you can comfortably work through your reps and feel supported. The adjustable shoulder straps and an elastic chest gives you a personalized your fit, while the hook-and-eye closure is easy to get in to.
- High-impact sports bra for reliable support
- Molded cups enhances structured support similar to a wire
- Merino wool lining is naturally manages odor and moisture
- Adjustable shoulder straps create a personalized fit
- Hook-and-eye closure gives the support of a standard bra
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 36b
I love this bra! It is my first choice of all my sport bras. I am training for triathlon and it works great for open water swimming, biking, and running. The only thing that you should think about is the style of the straps. It shows with my racerback tops (basically all I wear) but my sleeveless tri top covers the straps.
The wool had a strange odor for the first few wears but that went away quickly.
I would definitely buy this again!
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.