Old Man Winter has finally met his match.
You've never been a fan of scraping your icy car windows or shoveling eight inches of snow before heading to work, especially in your sneakers that leave your feet shivering and soaking wet. Here to make your wintertime chores and snowy commute a comfortable affair, the Kamik Men's Yukon3 Boot offers weatherproof protection and tenacious grip over snow, ice, and slush this winter season.
This low-cut boot features a waterproof synthetic rubber shell that repels winter's onslaught of heavy snowstorms, drizzly rain, and sloppy slush from soaking through and compromising your comfort. Inside the boot, the molded EVA footbed cushions your every step, with the ability to pull it out for faster drying after submersion in deeper snowbanks and puddle splashes. And to ensure sturdy grip over snowy sidewalks and iced-over surfaces, the lugged synthetic rubber sole digs into a variety of wintry conditions.
- Protective winter boot with a low-cut design
- Synthetic rubber shell repels snow, slush, and rain
- Removable, molded EVA footbed cushions your every step
- Anti-odor footbed prevents the build-up of funky smells
- Synthetic rubber sole with aggressive lugs for winter grip