Warm feet for the little wanderer.
Freezing temperatures and knee-deep snow aren't keeping your little lady inside, thanks to her Kamik Little Girls' Snowgypsy Boots. These warm, moisture-stopping boots let her frolic from snowbank to snowmen without her feet ever getting cold.
- Foam insulation holds in warmth to keep her little feet toasty in even the most brutal cold
- Nylon uppers and and rubber shells seal out moisture so her feet stay dry even if she jumps into a few puddles
- Soft fleece lines the inside of these boots to add extra warmth and comfort
- Faux-fur collars and gusseted tongues ensure that snow doesn't get inside these boots
- One-pull bungee pull lacing system makes these boots easy to get in and out of
- SnoWave synthetic rubber soles have aggressive tread to help her keep her grip on slippery surfaces
- Kamik rates these boots down to 40 degrees below zero so you can send her out into the frozen tundra that is your backyard without worrying
- Q & A
I bought these for my 6yr old granddaughter and she loves them. They keep her feet nice and warm in the snow.
Warm, but not for wet conditions
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
My daughter (4) says the boots are warm and comfy, but if the snow is wet her feet get soaked. Good for cold, not for wet and cold.
|11||28 / 29||10.5||18.8||7.4|
|2||33 / 34||1.5||22.1||8.7|