Keep your feet warm and stylish through fall and winter in the Kamik SiennaF2 Boot. Its leather and flannel uppers provide style while also keeping your feet dry in snow storms. Fold down the top of the uppers to switch up your style and show off the comfortable shearling lining. Inside the boot, its fleece lining wicks moisture to keep your feet comfortable on long commutes and the EVA footbed repels unpleasant odors and cushions your every step. A waterproof rubber shell protects your feet as you slosh through slush puddles and the rubber soles deliver lightweight traction so you can safely make your way across the city on slippery surfaces.
- Duck boots to comfortably navigate urban fall and winters in style
- Leather and flannel uppers keep moisture from chilling your toes
- Uppers are foldable allowing for versatile style to match your day
- 3M Thinsulate insulation ensures feet stay warm when temps are low
- Moisture wicking fleece and shearling lining keeps feet comfortable
- EVA footbed is odor-resistant and cushions the foot through the day
- Waterproof synthetic rubber shell protects feet in slush puddles
- Rubber soles deliver lightweight traction across slick surfaces
- Q & A
Had to Return
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Sooo worth the money!
So I recently relocated from the south to the upper Midwest. I NEEDED good shoes, but also needed a lot of other warm gear and letâs be honest, that stuff adds up quickly. But I found these and read reviews, and so far Iâve been very happy with them! They ARE pretty warm and have kept my feet dry! My only complaint is cosmetic: I donât particularly like the idea of lacing the boot above the tongue, so I keep the legs down unless I just get reaaaaally chilly. Overall, great product at a great price.
Are these boots heavy?
Hey Sara, heavy is a personal question but they are 2 pounds, 11 oz, just due to the rubber and leather material, that said they are heavy duty.