When you need warm, waterproof protection from harsh winter conditions, the Kamik Momentumlo is up to the challenge. This waterproof boot features a flexible, waterproof shell that sheds snow and slush to keep your socks from getting soggy. The 3M Thinsulate insulates your foot against the chill of winter, trapping in your hard-earned body heat so your toes don't get chilled. A faux shearling lining sits luxuriously against your foot, providing a soft, slipper-like feel under the Momentumlo's rugged exterior. An IceKiss outsole provides traction on snowy or icy surfaces, and has a heel counter lug so you can easily secure your snowshoes or crampons for additional traction—and enjoy your adventure without stopping repeatedly to adjust them.
- Low-cut snow boots for comfortable winter protection
- 3M Thinsulate traps in body heat for warm toes
- Faux shearling lining is soft and warm against your foot
- IceKiss sole grips snowy and icy surfaces
- Removable insole provides cushion and support
- Heel counter lug for snowshoe and crampon security
- Antibacterial treatment resists the buildup of odors
- Q & A
Bought these for my mom as a Christmas present, they are her new favorite and she wears them almost every day. She uses them in the snow and for every day use and said they are super warm and comfy. True to size as well and fit her perfectly.
Are these slip-on?
I wouldn't say "slip" on but these have quick pull laces, making them an easy pull on boot!
I would like to know about the size-do you need to order 1/2 size to full size up for correct fit with a winter sock?