The start to summer.
You can't wait to relax by the pool, explore wooded glens, and chill with friends all summer long, but first you have to decide which outfits you'll be sporting throughout the season. Whatever you wear, make sure it matches Kaenon's Polarized Calafia Sunglasses for a look that's as sharp as these lenses. Their polarization cuts the glare off dewy leaves, still streams, and shiny windows. Kaenon outfitted the frame with subtle contouring, comfy nose pads, and an 8-base curvature to assure complete coverage.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Setting summer outfits starts with these sunglasses
- Polarization practically eliminates unwanted glares
- Shatter-resistant lenses assure long-lasting durability
- Contoured frame with nose pads and a well-covered curvature
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
|BASE TINTS||LENS COLORS||VLT*||CONDITIONS||COLOR CONTRAST||INFO|
||12%||bright, full sun||medium||ideal for sports where you need the green to come to life, or better depth perception enhances your game|
||12%||bright, full sun||high||lights up the skyline with high color contrast, depth perception and details|
|C28 COPPER||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
|C50 COPPER||50%||low light|
||35%||hazy, low/variable light||maximum||delivers the highest contrast, brightening overcast days and indoor sports so you can perform in low light|
||12%||bright, full sun||neutral||the most natural and neutral of all the tints; it delivers shade and clarity without altering color perception|
|G28 GREY||28%||cloudy, low/variable light|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)