- Detail Images
Those groomers aren't going to carve themselves.
It pays to get to the resort early—rip fresh morning corduroy with style and precision with your K2 Turbo Charger Skis with Marker MXC 12 TCx Light Bindings underfoot. The Speed Rocker profile features an early rise tip that eases turn initiation with camber underfoot to let you carve like a racer, and the 72mm waist provides an ideal edge-to-edge feel.
The aspen and paulownia wood core gives these skis a lively and energetic feel, with a metal laminate that dampens vibrations and increases torsional rigidity and strength. Sidewalls let you hold a solid edge on firm snow, and the Marker MXC 12 TCx Light bindings optimize power transmission for a smooth and stable feel while you're clocking high speeds under the lift.
- A speedy ski to rip up the frontside
- 72mm waist is resort-friendly
- Speed Rocker profile eases turn initiation
- Aspen-paulownia wood core is light and playful
- Metal laminate adds strength and stiffness
- Sidewalls hold an edge on hardpack
- Marker MXC 12 TCx Light binding maximizes power transmission