Put some back into it.
Stiff yet flexible, the K2 Men's Spyne 100 Ski Boot lets you have the best of both worlds whether you're out ripping turns in the fresh pow or speeding down the groomers. First you're all set up for a perfect fit with the heat-moldable liner, adjustable cant and forward lean, plus 4 micro-adjustable buckles, but then K2 takes great care in balancing that comfort with response. The co-injected rear support—the boot's backbone—is y-shaped for adding strength and power to your turns, no matter the terrain, and it pairs well with the rivet-free interlock between the cuff and shell. This combination works to produce a smoother, more progressive flex.
In addition to this, K2 equipped the Spyne with a power strap and tongue for even greater response on the steeps, while the 100 flex keeps things forgivable on more intermediate terrain. The 100mm last provides a great fit for skiers with average volume feet, but you can always get the shell molded to fix irksome hot spots that are specific to you.
- Alpine ski boots with a stiff spine
- 100 flex for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 100mm last gives standard feet the fit they need
- Powerfuse Spyne provides stiff response on the steeps
- Heat-moldable foam liner offers a personalized fit
- Adjustable cant and forward lean dial in your desired stance
- Increase the life of your boots by replacing the outsoles