- Detail Images
The shred revolution will not be televised.
Designed for all-around rippers, the K2 Subculture Snowboard is an all-terrain freestyle generalist that excels all over the mountain. The Subculture features a moderate set-back for added stability and float when you're cruising groomers and floating across fresh stashes. However, it still rides and lands switch without feeling unwieldy, thanks to symmetrical tip and tail shapes allowing balanced freestyle riding. Ultimately, this directional twin is a great choice for taking your tricks from the park to the natural drops, side-hits, and rollers of the mountain.
Essentially camber with a large flat section through the middle, the Precision Lifted profile delivers the ollie power, response, and edge hold of traditional camber, but with a less grabby, easier-to-control feel.
Delving inside this all-terrain shredder, you'll find a W2 wood core that's composed of three species of renewable wood for a smooth, consistent flex. Boosting ollies is a snap, courtesy of the pre-loaded pop of the Ollie Bar between the bindings. The ICG fiberglass/carbon lay-up enhances energy transfer and control during high-speed riding. Perfect for speed demons, the wax-thirsty sintered 4000 base glides quickly across everything from waist-deep powder to mushy spring conditions.
- All-terrain generalist rips everything in sight
- Precision Lifted profile is flat with lifted camber sections
- Directional twin shape excels across the entire mountain
- Medium flex is stable at speed, without being aggressive
- W2 wood core for a smooth flex from tip-to-tail
- ICG fiberglass/carbon lay-up for extra response
- Ollie Bar between bindings for spring-loaded pop
- Sintered 4000 base for high-speed glide