Puts archaic boots to shame.
If you've been riding for a while, you probably remember the bulky monstrosities that passed for snowboard boots back in the day, leaving your feet tired, cold, and cramped after hours of continuous riding. If you're new to the sport, let's just say you're lucky to be entering snowboarding in this modern renaissance of technology and form-fitting comfort. Case in point, the K2 Men's Ryker Boa Snowboard Boot utilizes the very best technologies available for a lightweight, well-cushioned feel that's supportive without feeling stiff as a brick.
It's designed for all-terrain and freestyle riding, striking just the right balance for riding anything the mountain throws your way with its medium flex pattern. One of the most notable features, the Boa Coiler lacing system cranks down tightly to alleviate excess slop without creating nasty pain or hot spots, thanks to lacing guides along the tongue and forefoot evenly distributing pressure along the boot's shell. The articulated cuff gives the Ryker a bit more flexibility and freedom, allowing the boot to flex without distorting the shell.
The Intuition Control 3D foam liner customizes the fit of the boot with its heat-moldable foam that wraps your feet. This liner's 3-point harness that locks down your heel from lifting during hard turns for excellent power transfer. Moreover, internal J-bars clutch your ankle in place while carving. And to maintain a smooth-riding feel, the Phylight sole is paired with Harshmellow cushioning that absorbs excess chatter and flat landings from bruising your feet.
- Smooth-riding boot for riding anything on the mountain
- Medium flex patterns lends versatility for peak-to-park
- Boa Coiler lacing with guides that evenly distribute pressure
- Intuition Control 3D foam liner with heat-moldable fit
- 3-point liner harness locks down heel for power transfer
- Harshmellow cushioning softens harsh landings and choppy snow
- Phylight sole is extremely lightweight and smooth-riding