Maysis Heat Snowboard Boot
Step into toasty comfort this winter with the groundbreaking warmth of the K2 Maysis Heat Snowboard Boot. Making cold toes on frigid lift rides a thing of the past, the Maysis Heat features an integrated Therm-ic heating system to keep your feet warm on the coldest of days, and is bolstered by an Intuition SpaceHeater liner that uses reflective heat blanket panels to trap heat in and keep cold out. The Therm-ic heating system offers three heat settings to provide warmth for up to 19 hours, and fully charges in seven hours with a USB cable.
Adding to its all-mountain versatility, this boot's mid-stiff flex makes it ideal for intermediate to advanced riders seeking to shred the entire resort. The H3 Boa Coiler dial located on the tongue controls the outer shell's tightness, quickly tightening the entire boot with a few clicks. On the side of the boot, the Boa Conda dial tightens up the boot's liner, eliminating excess slop and heel lift as you ride without unlacing the boot just to reach its liner harness. The Intuition Pro Foam 3D in the liner lends a supportive, foot-wrapping fit, and is designed to resist packing out throughout the season. This means you'll reap the benefits of a smooth-flexing boot that's ideal for riding everything on the mountain, yet doesn't become a sloppy noodle after long days of riding.
- Versatile, supportive boot with space-age heating technology
- Therm-ic heating system ensures warm feet all day long
- Boa Coiler locks down fit with the twist of a dial
- Reflective blanket panels trap heat in
- Endo 2.0 construction resists breakdown over the season
- Articulating cuff upper allows natural flex and comfort
- Intuition Pro 3D Foam liner for a foot-wrapping fit
- Vibram Pro Light sole for aggressive traction over icy snow