Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Breaking news—K2's Press Ski is a fully featured, freestyle-friendly park ski that actually comes at an affordable price for the modern jibbers of today. It sports a super skinny waist, Jib Rocker's camber underfoot and tip and tail rocker, and a symmetric Park Flex Pattern that let you ride rails, spin off kickers, and ride down groomers switch or forward with equal prowess.
K2 built the Press Ski's core with lightweight aspen to give a resilient, damp, and intuitive ride. There's a layer of carbon that K2 braided to enhance torsional strength without hindering the ski's playful flex. Reinforced tip and tail make sure you don't have to buy a new ski half way through the season, and the cap construction maintains the ski's light feel.
- A playful park ski for ultimate fun all over the hill
- 85mm waist width is park-friendly
- Jib rocker was made to throw tricks
- Aspen wood core boasts a smooth flex
- Carbon boost braid adds a lively pop
- Park flex lets you hit kickers and slide rails with ease
- Twin tips for ripping switch