- Detail Images
Ooohh la la.
It'll be hard not to fall head over heels for the K2 Ooolaluv 85 Ti Ski. Its flex, core, and shape are all designed to give female skiers the feel they want from an all-mountain ski, without sacrificing the power and stability expert skiers want when they're rallying down the frontside or exploring new runs on the back mountain.
When building the Ooolaluv, K2 decided to take its proven Bioflex core then make it even better by putting channeled grooves throughout the length of the ski to trim even more weight from the equation. The end result is a ski that's even friendlier to lighter female skiers, with the same hard-charging feel you might have experienced on skis such as the K2 Superfree or Supersmooth. K2 kept the ski playful by giving it a rockered tip and tail with plenty of camber underfoot to hold an edge on hardpack, but it doesn't stop there. A metal laminate only adds to the Ooolaluv's stiff and damp feel, so you can ski everything from pristine corduroy to chop and crud, without feeling like your skis are out-matched.
- A dedicated frontside ski for ladies that love to charge groomers
- Nimble 85mm waist width tracks from edge to edge quick
- Early rise tip with traditional camber underfoot
- Grooved wood core reduces weight and gives a smooth flex
- Metal laminate dampens vibrations and enhances rigidity
- Capped topsheet with sidewalls for a lively and stable feel