Luv 110 LV Ski Boot
K2's new Women's Luv 110 LV Ski Boot is an all-mountain machine that dispels the myth that light weight means less performance. Constructed from K2's Powerlite shell technology, which utilizes four different stiffnesses of thermoplastic polyurethane to give you the power where you need it and save weight where you don't, the Luv is one of the lighter and more approachable alpine boots on the market. It's reinforced with a "Y" shaped spine, too, delivering lateral stiffness to give you maximum power transfer to your edges, resulting in a stronger, more efficient boot to binding to ski connection.
The Luv 110 LV is K2'S lower-volume version of the Luv 110, sporting a narrow 98-millimeter last that's best suited for skiers with narrow feet or those who are looking to dial in a tighter, performance-first fit, but with a women-specific cuff height and volume to ensure a comfortable feel. The shell and the liner are both fully thermo-moldable, allowing you to customize the boot to the exact needs of your foot, while the stiff 110 flex gives you the precision and control for steep lines, variable snow, and high speeds.
- Take over the mountain with this hard-charging boot
- Stiff 110 flex is suitable for advanced to expert lady shredders
- 98mm last provides a precise, performance fit
- Women-specific cuff height and volume provides an anatomical fit
- Softer plastic above instep makes for easy entry and exit
- Thermo-moldable shell delivers customized performance
- Different stiffnesses of plastic for high performance and low weight
- Laterally supportive spine adds stiffness and responsiveness for optimal power transfer
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||Boot Sole Length|