Luv 100 MV Heat Ski Boot
Gone are the days where you have to spend every other run thawing your toes off in the lodge. K2's Women's Luv 100 MV Heat Ski Boot utilizes Therm-ic Heat System for low-bulk warmth while still offering all the performance features you need to charge hard. The heating system offers three settings to give you customized warmth from four to 19 hours, depending on the setting, and fully charges in about six to seven hours via USB, so you'll always have it charged and ready for the next day.
With K2's Powerlite shell technology, which employs four different stiffnesses of thermoplastic polyurethane to deliver power where you need it and save weight where you don't, the Luv is light and approachable on snow but still maintains hard-skiing performance. A "Y" shaped spine adds to the boot's power by providing improved lateral stiffness that gives you maximum power from boot to binding to ski, and, when paired with the 100 flex, offers solid control for intermediate to advanced lady shredders. The 100mm last easily accommodates most average foot widths, and since both the shell and the liner are fully thermo-moldable, you'll easily be able to dial in a comfortable, customized fit.
- Ski hard and stay warm in this all-mountain boot
- 100 flex is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 100mm last accommodates most average-width feet
- Therm-ic heat system runs from 4-19 hours for lasting warmth
- Heat system fully charges in 6-7 hours via USB
- Women-specific cuff height and volume deliver an anatomical fit
- Thermo-moldable shell and liner for customized performance
- Laterally supportive spine provides stiffness and responsiveness for improved power transfer
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||Boot Sole Length|