Built for comfort.
Don't let cold days or cramped feet stop you from leaving the lodge, not when you can strap on the K2 Women's BFC 90 Ski Boot and get after it—on or off the slopes. Designed with a wider toe box, lower cuff, and wide last, you won't find yourself heading in after two runs because your feet are feeling the pressure. Plus, the thermo-moldable liner can be cast to your specific foot shape, so that you still benefit from a well-fit boot. No more achy-breaky feet here, or (on the other, equally terrible end of the spectrum) loose feet sliding around without effective boot-to-ski response.
The 90 flex isn't built for the most aggressive skiers, but it certainly holds its own, letting you power through your turns on steep slopes and baby runs alike. Dual sided cuff alignment also lets you tweak your stance, while a removable spoiler adjusts your lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees. The Powerfuse Spyne adds further strength and power to your turns, with a y-shaped support behind your ankles. When it comes time to head inside for a hot-toddy, though, you can flip the boot into "aprés mode," which unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell for easy walking into and around your fire-lit lodge.
- Alpine boots for comfortable winter resort days
- 90 flex offers forgiving response on steep slopes
- 103mm last provides enough room for wider feet
- Flip to walk mode when you're in the aprés mood
- Supportive spine gives you powerful control over your sticks
- Forward lean and cuff alignment let you find the perfect stance
- Dual material overlap promotes easy boot exit and entry
- Heat-moldable liner dials in your very own personalized fit