A mirror of your former self.
Just like a mirror reflects yourself, the Julbo Kids' Echo Goggle reflects the same slim slick style that skiers look for regardless of age. The ultra-slim frame holds a spherical lens to maximize peripherals and overall field of vision, while the double lens reduces moisture buildup for less fog during sweaty ski sessions. An anti-fog treatment also helps with that whole moisture problem, and air slits ventilate cool air though the frame for an altogether more comfortable experience on the slopes.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Modern ski goggles designed for kids
- Double spherical lens enhances peripherals for maximum vision
- Anti-fog treatment and ventilation slits reduce moisture buildup
- Minimalist frame with soft foam that conforms to youth-specific faces
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Q & A
What ages/sizes are these likely to fit? My kid is 13, rather small and slim. For him, or are these for small kids?
These are for small kids. You'd want the standard size goggle and will just adjust the strap to fit his head.
Reach out to our experts on the chat line, or calling the 1-800 number. You can also reach directly out to me anytime.