Chilton Winter Boot
Next time you're headed out to brunch on a snowy winter afternoon, slip on the Joules Chilton Winter Boot and you're good to go. A waterproof construction keeps your feet warm and dry, and the faux fur trim pairs perfectly with nearly everything in your closet. No-slip soles keep a steady grip on the city sidewalk, while their slip-on design is an easy option for leaving by the backdoor whenever you need to dash out again.
- Stylish boots for wet and snowy days around town
- Rubber uppers offer waterproof protection
- Faux fur trim pairs nicely with a skirt or skinny jeans
- Anti-slip sole provides extra grip in wet, icy conditions
- Slip-on design make them an essential mudroom addition
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Unfortunately the size I thought would fit was way too big, so I returned this item after trying it on. However, after inspecting them in person, they would have been great for what I wanted to use them for, which was a shoe that I could easily take on and off during winter bouldering. I get cold easily and do not want to wear Chacos for winter bouldering, but it would be great to have something warm and cozy, with easier on/off than a lace up shoe throw on for the quick hike between problems. The shoe seemed durable, which is super important to me because they would see some wear pretty quickly. They also seemed easy to hike in and were definitely warm, not to mention cute!