Why We Like The Mind Expander Snowboard
There's more than meets the eye when it comes to the Mind Expander. Not just a one-trick pow pony, this deceptive directional was designed to be an alternative to the typical all-mountain twin, allowing us to slash, spin, and carve our way across the mountain with a mixture of playfulness and precision.
Surf Rocker combines with a huge rockered nose and a tapered tail to offer insane float on the deepest days, while still stable enough for carving groomers and spinning side hits. Further enhancing float is a 3D-contoured nose that displaces snow like a ship's hull, not only keeping you afloat easily but also enhancing speed in deep snow that might otherwise bog you down.
- All-mountain alternative that's fun to ride anywhere
- Surf-inspired shape handles deep pow and hardpack alike
- 3D contoured nose enhances float and prevent hangups
- Bamboo Surf Core is light and strong
- Biax glass offers smooth, surfy flex
- Durable sintered base is infused with Wend wax
- Recycled edges and sidewalls reduce waste
- Eco-friendly topsheet made from castor beans
- Item #JSBH02G