Running through the desert or high alpine often means navigating technical trails, and the Inov 8 Men's Trailroc 285 Trail Running Shoe is designed to combat errant rocks and unforgiving terrain in stride. The Trailroc 285 features a breathable mesh upper that's complemented by Inov 8's Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate, which flexes with your foot's movements to provide a more natural fit and feel. A hardy toe cap reinforces your protection so you're able to skim over errant rocks without thinking twice about severely injuring your toes. Additionally, the Power Flow+ midsole is new to this year's Trailroc and reportedly offers 10% better shock absorption paired with 25% better energy return than conventional midsoles. And, to ensure you have ample traction underfoot, the Tri-C sticky rubber sole is equipped with 4mm to maintain a stable feel as you navigate varied terrain.
- Tackle tough packed-out trails with this shoe
- Mesh upper promotes breathability and support
- MetCradle silhouette lends a pressure-free fit
- Midsole attenuates impact and enhances energy return
- Rock plate flexes and protects your foot
- Rugged outsole maintains sticky traction
- 8mm drop and neutral support assure adaptive performance