For everything in the mountains.
Whether you're hitting the trail for a few hours of running or a tough, technical hike, the Inov 8 Roclite 325 is there to give you comfort and support all the way. Designed to maximize ankle support without sacrificing flexibility or function, the Roclite is a versatile shoe that's perfect for hiking and rugged trail running. In the upper, you've got the new Adapterweb cradle design that adapts to the motions of your foot as you move, as well as an X-Lock stabilizing system that holds your heel in place for added performance in rocky terrain. Even though it's useful as a hiking shoe, it was still built as a trail runner and has plenty of cushioning for higher performance and comfort. A Powerflow midsole gives you 10% better shock absorption and 15% more energy return than standard midsoles, ensuring that you have a more energetic stride on the trail.
It wouldn't be a trail shoe without plenty of grip, and the Roclite 35 has it. On the outsole you've got muli-directional cleats giving you traction in slippery and muddy conditions, while durable Tri-C rubber ensures that you have grip on any surface. There's also a built in rock plate in the underfoot and a reinforced rubber toe cap, giving you multi-directional protection from unexpected trail hazards.
- Get support and performance on rugged terrain with this trail shoe
- Upper adapts to the motions of the foot while supporting heel
- Cushioned midsole provides energy return and shock absorption
- Durable rubber outsole with cleats offer traction in all conditions
- Rock plate and rubber toe-cap ensure protection from trail hazards