Take your workouts to the next level.
If hard training in the gym is your jam, you're not going to show up to a workout unprepared. That's why you're in the lightweight, super-fast, Inov 8 F-Lite 235 V2 Cross Training Shoe. When you're lifting heavy weights, the wide toe box allows your toes to splay naturally for increased stability while the dense Powerheel also offers stability so you can push yourself even further without losing energy and focusing on your feet. A seamless toe bumper made of durable rubber protects against abrasion and adds cushioning when you're doing burpees. The Meta-flex technology offers multi-directional flexibility so you can flow through whatever your workout has in store for you
When cardio day comes up in your training schedule, forefoot cushioning provides shock absorption while you run while the zero drop design allows for a natural stride. Adapterfit provides an ultra-secure fit while adapting to the natural movement and swells of your feet when you start putting in some serious miles. To keep you secure on various terrain types, 360 Rope-tec extends into the upper and provides ultimate traction and durability.
- Versatile training shoe for road running or gym sessions
- Wide toe box allows toes to splay naturally when lifting weights
- Meta-flex technology offers multi-directional flexibility
- Dense Powerheel delivers maximum stability when lifting
- Forefoot cushioning provides shock absorption when running
- Toe bumper made of durable rubber protects against abrasion
- 360 Rope-tec extends into upper for traction and durability
- Lace closure holds foot secure in shoe and moves naturally with foot
|US WOMEN||US MEN||UK||EU||CM|